Transform Your Technology & IT Infrastructure Into a Strategic Advantage
Spot and avoid potential IT threats by proactively monitoring and maintaining your IT systems with managed IT services.
- Chief Operating Officer, Cincinnati Ballet
By proactively managing your network, we will reduce down-time through preventative maintenance, patch management, and resolving problems as they are occurring rather than waiting for a phone call to tell us something is wrong. Since you are only paying a fixed cost, the risk is on our end to keep your network running smoothly and to prevent problems that might be labor intensive to repair.
Prosource's CompleteIT managed services is for small businesses with less than 100 employees and no IT staff. The program includes:
- Prosource offers monitoring of networks, systems, and applications – all included with this program at no additional cost.
- All remote and on-site technical support and troubleshooting necessary to keep your network and computers running properly.
- Virus and Malware detection and removal.
- Access to our Client Portal so you can submit and check the status of service requests.
- Monthly preventative maintenance on all servers.
- Patch Management to make sure all servers and workstations have the appropriate security and performance updates.
- Options for virus/malware protection, complete server imaging and backups, SPAM filtering and email security.
Prosource’s EnhanceIT is for mid-market businesses with more than 100 employees and an IT staff. The program includes:
- Remote monitoring and management capabilities for patch management, automated alerting, and deep insight into your network.
- End-user help desk for immediate support from qualified technicians for everyday issues.
- IT ticketing system for a fast, organized way to submit issues for resolution.
- Multi-layered cyber security prevention to defend against the increased frequency and complexity of today’s cyberattacks and data breaches
- Off-site backup, instant data recovery, and server virtualization with VaultIT.
- Microsoft 365 to keep your office applications up-to-date.
- Reliable consulting, strategic planning, and insightful decision making to fine-tune your technology from our team of Virtual Chief Information Officers (vCIOs) .